Compatible OKI Cartridges Promise Warmth for Clients
Zhuhai Warmth Electronic Co (Warmth) has responded to customer complaints and provided a solution with aftermarket OKI cartridges.
The clients complained it’s difficult to find empty cartridges used in OKI B721/731 devices and even more difficult to find a compatible toner cartridge for the same device.
Staff at Warmth felt obligated to help fulfil their clients’ requirements and research, develop and offer a solution.
“Small market volume requirements and complicated structures are a major reason any manufacturer resists the development of new compatible cartridges,” Jimmy Liao, Sales Manager at Warmth told RT Media. “However, because Zhuhai Warmth is the largest compatible OKI supplier in China, we wanted to fill this gap in the market. We instructed our R&D team to quickly develop a new compatible toner cartridge for the OKI B721/731.”
After investing time and money, the new compatible cartridge of OKI B721/31 has been released. “We are so proud that this unique compatible product is available to the market now,” Liao said.
According to Liao, the OKI B721/731 toner cartridge:
- is an exclusive new compatible product in the consumables market, only available from Zhuhai Warmth;
- is compatible with the OEM in terms of function, but the appearance is purple, whereas the OEM is blue;
- is stable and consistent in quality because only premium quality, imported toner and OPC drums are used;
- The new compatible toner cartridge of OKI B721/731 has been tested compatibility & revise compatibility with OEM product.
- matches the page yield and the fusing firmness of the OEM and has a black density rating of more than 1.4;
- offers a better performance when compared with remanufactured versions of the same cartridge.
Warmth, which was founded in May 2005, has specialized in the R&D, production and sales of printer consumables. With a factory area of 10,000 sqm and more than 200 employees, it is located in Zhuhai, which is the capital of printing consumables in the world.
In addition to Xerox devices, the company focusses on compatible laser printer toner cartridges and copier toner for use in OKI, Ricoh, Kyocera Mita, Samsung, Konica Minolta, Epson and Canon. The company has customers in Europe, America, South Africa and the Middle-East.
The company continues to urge customers to scan the QR code (pictured) using any scanning app on your phone to have a virtual reality visit its factory and/or make contact via email.
- Warmth Launches Patented Compatible Xerox Cartridges
- Warmth Rolls out Xerox Workcentre 3655 Series Aftermarket Toner
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Compatible OKI Cartridges Promise Warmth for Clients.”