RemaxWorld Expo is the largest trade show for the print consumables industry. The event has been held annually since 2007 in the print consumables capital of the world—Zhuhai, China—providing buyers and suppliers around the world with an international, networking and cooperation platform. To reflect its truly international status, the expo changed its name from RemaxAsia to RemaxWorld in 2015.
Theme: China’s domination… a threat or an opportunity?
CEO, Drivve Inc.Summit review: The Advent of Mobile Printing: Apps, software,
hardware and new user habits—how does this threaten
and give new opportunities for printing supplies?
CEO, Zhuhai Mito Color Imaging Co.,Ltd.Summit review: China: the Emerging Giant in Print Consumables:
Why is China Dominating?—facts and trends from the association
International Imaging Technology Council
Summit review: How to Win Against the Legal, Chip and Other
Chairman of Suzhou Goldengreen Technologies LtdSummit review: Developments & Prospects:
OPC Technology and the Imaging Industry in China
|Aldo de Smedt
Global Marketing & Sales Director, GFKSummit review: Successful Market Strategies
that are Making Money in 2016
Global CEO, Cartridge World
Summit review: Why The Global Industry Cannot Ignore China
Merritt R. Blakeslee
The Blakeslee Law Firm
Summit review: What you Need to Know
Before Shipping Cartridges Into the USA
Graham J. Galliford
President, Galliford Consulting & Marketing
Summit review: China’s Global Dominance in the
Development of Toner
CTO, Apex Microelectronics Co., Ltd
Summit review: How Is the Industry Responding to
Award Ceremony Time : 5:30pm, October 12, 2016 (the evening before RemaxWorld Expo)
△4 easy steps of Nomination:
1. Nominations Called · July 1 to August 5
*your chance to nominate your favorite supplier, or even yourself.
2. Nominees Announced Publicly · August 15
3. Judging Panel Starts the process of selecting the Finalists · August 15
4. Winners Announced & Awarded at Gala Dinner · October 12
△Rules of Nomination:
1. You can nominate any individual, organization or company anytime online between July 1 to August 5, 2016;
2. You can nominate any number of nominees in one or as many categories as you want;
3. Companies, organizations and individuals can nominate themselves;
4. In order for the nomination to be successfully registered, each nomination should include the name, company name and email address of the person making the nomination, as well as the category and the reason for the award;
5. Nominations that fail to fulfill all the criteria stated will be declared as ineligible, and withdrawn;
6. The nomination list will be announced publicly on August 15 on the RT Media website, social media pages and in the Recycling Times Magazine;
7. Award selection:
An undisclosed panel of 12 independent industry experts from around the world will select the final winners from the nominations provided and their decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their selection of the finalists.
The panel of judges will be announced at the same time as the winners of each category on October 12.